- Papers must not exceed 5000 words in length (2000 words for work in progress papers), including abstract, figures, references and appendices. If you have not already done so, please send a short biography of up to 50 words of the presenting author in a separate document, with a photograph if possible.
- Before submitting your paper please ensure that it has been carefully read for typographical and grammatical errors. If English is not your first language, please have your paper proof-read by an English-speaking person. Papers will be returned if the standard of English is not considered to be good enough for publication.
- Papers should be submitted as a .doc or.rtf attachment by email to the conference manager. The email address is given on the conference call for papers. Papers must not be sent in PDF format and should not be zipped.
- Papers can be produced in any PC or MAC version of Microsoft Word using Time New Roman font 12 pt for the main text.
- Set the page size to A4 with margins of 1 inch all around. Please do not insert headers, footers or page numbers. Do not refer to page numbers in your text as these will be changed.
- Do not use multiple columns.
- Put the title of the paper in bold, left aligned, at the top of the first page only.
- Then, on the next line put the names of the authors. Where all authors are from the same institute, the following format should be used.
Lead Author, Co-author One, Co-Author Two
Institute, Town, Country
- All author details will be removed before the review process.
- A 250-300 words abstract should follow.
- Include up to 6 keywords or phrases
- Do not use more than three levels of heading and use the numbering convention:
1 Heading 1
1.1 Heading 2
1.1.1 Heading 3
- The main body of the text should be in Time New Roman 10 point, single spaced and fully justified. Please use normal capitalisation within the text and do not use bold face for emphasis. Italics are acceptable. All headings should use initial capitals only, excepting for use of Acronyms.
- You can include bulleted or numbered lists.
- Figures and tables should be placed as close to their reference point in the text as possible. All figures and tables must have titles and must be referenced from within the text. Avoid colour diagrams as the proceedings will be printed in black and white. Images must be inserted as picture files (.gif, .jpg, .bmp, .pct, .png, .psd). You may be asked to supply the pictures as separate files.
- Please avoid the use of footnotes. Endnotes are not permitted and papers containing them will be returned.
- References should follow the APA referencing style.